The Faculty was originally founded as the Faculty of Informatics and Management in 1976. Following a reorganization of the departments, it changed its name to the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering. It now has scientific relations and cooperation with national institutions such as the Iranian Computer Society, Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Semiconductor Companies, the Ministry of Industry, Permanent Committee of Iranian Electrical Engineering Conference, IEEE student branch, as well as international cooperation with Al-e-Saman Foundation in Tajikistan and the Physics Research Center of Abdossalam in Italy. The Faculty of Electrical Engineering was accredited by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (MSRT) which is the government ministry of science, research and technology in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 1985 to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral level degrees.
- Electrical Engineering - Micro and Nano Electronics Devices
- Electrical Engineering - Digital Electronic Systems
- Electrical Engineering - Integrated Electronic Circuits
- Electrical Engineering - Power Electronics and Electric Machines
- Electrical Engineering - Electric Transportation Systems
- Electrical Engineering - Telecommunications - System
- Electrical Engineering - Field and Wave Communications